On Sat, Mar 11, 2006 at 11:00:55PM +0300, Alexey Danilevsky wrote:

> While delivering if the mailbox quota is exceeded exim generates temporary
> fail. It is not convenient for me. Can I make exim to generate fail at once
> without retrying?

Yep, it's easy.  In the retry section of your Exim configuration file,
just list an entry of:

        #Domain         Error           Retries

        *               quota

By leaving the retries field blank, it will cause exim to immediately
bounce the message and not attempt any retries on quota errors.

If you want to restrict immediate bounces to only certain domains,
modify the wildcard to the specific domain(s) required.

--
Dean Brooks
[EMAIL PROTECTED]