Stephen Gran a écrit :
You'll need to profile to figure out where yourbottleneck is,
unfortunately.  It occurs to me that if 6 servers send 5 emails/second,
and the email is 5k, that's 150k/s, which is roughly the speed of a T1.
If I have guessed right, and you have a T1, then there's not much that
tweaking the server hardware will do.

There are several good tools to benchmark various parts of your hardware
out there, but the next thing besides bandwidth that occurs to me is
that IDE disks are fairly slow for a high throughput machine, and you
may be better off with SCSI disks at least, if not RAID'ed for better
throughput.

Ok thanks. So I'll try to bench this (it's not the bandwith, since I
have a 100Mbit/s for this servers).

I add : this is dedicated servers, there is only Exim on them.