On 10/09/2007, Steen Eugen Poulsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have a mail server thats the front door and a semi hidden real mail
> server for it to hand off the mail to.
>
> So I want it to do
>
> accept domains = +gateway_for_domains
> endpass
> message = unroutable address
> verify = recipient
>
> off course since localhost is main MX, that breaks and all the ways I
> can find to modify the MX, isn't accepted in accept acl's.

If your Exim knows that it has to deliver to the hidden MX, then it
also knows how to verify recipients there - just use
verify=recipient/callout. That snippet should work, provided your
router that delivers to the hidden MX is ahead of the DNS-driven one.

Peter

--
Peter Bowyer
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]