Hi,

I have one user (having problems) send me emails.  He's using BATV and I'm
using sender callout.  I bounce every one of his messages because exim
does the callout on the envelope address.  He was able to send until
he started doing BATV.  I've read the papers on BATV and from what I
can see, he should be keeping track of his outgoing envelopes and they
should come back as valid if I do a bounce.  Can somebody confirm if my
interpretation is correct on this.

I could just whitelist his domain but I don't want to do that if he
has misconfigured his server.  I have received other emails from BATV
enabled servers without problem and without whitelisting.

TTFN

exim/2007-12-11.tx                                             exim-users
| Dave Restall, Computer Nerd, Cyclist, Radio Amateur G4FCU, Bodger          |
| Mob +44 (0) 7973 831245      Skype: dave.restall             Radio: G4FCU  |
| email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]                     Web : Not Ready Yet :-(       |