On 2008-07-26 at 17:26 +1200, 4d Web Hosting wrote:
> What I'm trying to do is setup conditional spam settings for each of my
> "virtual" users in the acl_check_data. Here is what is working:

> Now my problem, currently the threshold is hardcoded to 100 (10.0) and i
> want this value to be set based on the domains specific value. The value is
> stored in a file using the following directory sturcture:

> /home/mail/<domain>/spamassassin-deny

acl_check_data is run after the data has been received, so that it has
the content of the mail to work with.

Mails can have more than one recipient.  In different domains.  So no
per-recipient variables are available to you in the DATA ACL.

If you want to do this, you need to save the recipient domain in a
message ACL variable in the RCPT ACL and enforce a limit of one
recipient per mail received.

-Phil