Hi
As specification says "The generic transport option must not be set for
redirect router" but I sitll wanted to choose transport:

I have database with users and 2 fields - CC and SMS, both fields specify list
of addresses to copy message to - the difference is that message should be
filtered by external filter (in transport) before sending to SMS address (the
filter removes attachements, html etc.)

dnslookup:
        driver = dnslookup
        domains = ! +local_domains
        transport = ${if eq{$address_data}{SMS}{remote_smtp_sms}{remote_smtp}}
        ignore_target_hosts = 0.0.0.0 : 127.0.0.0/8
        no_more

mysql_cc:
        driver = redirect
        data = ${lookup mysql {SELECT cc FROM user WHERE
                username='${quote_mysql:$local_part}'
                AND domain='${quote_mysql:$domain}'}{$value}}
        unseen

mysql_sms:
        driver = redirect
        data = ${lookup mysql {SELECT sms FROM user WHERE
                username='${quote_mysql:$local_part}'
                AND domain='${quote_mysql:$domain}'}{$value}}
        headers_add = X-SMS-Gateway-Filter: Yes
        address_data = SMS
        unseen

but it seems that $address_data is not good choice for generic variable to
store such information. For unknown reasons sometimes redirection via CC
field goes through remote_smtp_sms transport.

I tried to check for header:

transport =
${if eq{$header_X-SMS-Gateway-Filter:}{Yes}{remote_smtp_sms}{remote_smtp}}

but it doesn't work...

How these redirections could be configured?

best regards
--
Marcin Gryszkalis, PGP 0x9F183FA3
jabber jid:m...@fork.pl, gg:2532994