You know, I noticed this thread but thought it was for something else
(duh!)

Anyway, I'm using an MA401 wireless card right now on my thinkpad and it's
worked on mandrake 8.2 as well as mandrake 9.0 right from install.  I also
installed slackware 8.1 a couple of weeks ago to try it out and it worked
in there just as well.  I used the same card in my old toshiba laptop.

Could it be that there is something else wrong?  Maybe a bad card?  I just
plug mine in to the pcmcia slot and boot the computer and do the install -
the card is recognized and it installs with no problem.  Again, it's a
Netgear MA401.

Mike

Friday, [EMAIL PROTECTED] mused:

--
Michael Holt
Banning, CA                        (o_

      Bad or missing mouse driver. Spank the cat? (Y/N)