Greg Meyer wrote:

On Sunday 23 February 2003 03:48 pm, Ric Tibbetts wrote:

That's as far as it gets.
I "suppose" I could re-load it (again), and look through the startup
scripts while it's booted the first time, and find the culprit.
But, I think this one needs to be a bugzilla report (guess it's time to
sign up for an account).

I agree, get thyself to bugzilla henceforth and report.

Yeah, ok, tried that.
I went to submit the report. Filled out the form, and hit submit, and it sat... and sat, and sat...
I killed it after some time.

Does nothing at Mandrakesoft work right?

Sheesh! Where do you go to submit a bug report about the bug report software?

What a joke.

Ric