James Sparenberg wrote:
On Sun, 2003-02-23 at 19:29, Ric Tibbetts wrote:

Greg Meyer wrote:

On Sunday 23 February 2003 03:48 pm, Ric Tibbetts wrote:

That's as far as it gets.
I "suppose" I could re-load it (again), and look through the startup
scripts while it's booted the first time, and find the culprit.
But, I think this one needs to be a bugzilla report (guess it's time to
sign up for an account).

I agree, get thyself to bugzilla henceforth and report.

Yeah, ok, tried that.
I went to submit the report. Filled out the form, and hit submit, and it sat... and sat, and sat...
I killed it after some time.

Does nothing at Mandrakesoft work right?

Sheesh! Where do you go to submit a bug report about the bug report software?

What a joke.

Ric

Ummmm it's been working for me. Actually the answer to your question is
Bugzilla.... *grin* Ric have you ever considered that the Linux gods
have it out for you? However if it helps... the bug number is 2305 and
it did get submitted.

LOL
The Linux Gods huh?
Nah, Linux in general is pretty good to me. I just seem to having a problem with the Mandrake gods of late.
Glad to hear the report submitted. I did in fact hit it twice. After it didn't do anything for a while the first time, I stopped it, and tried it again (I've known Mozilla to hang...). Obviously, the submittal worked, it was just a tad slow. The submittal report(s) have also since arrived.

I need to leave the coffe alone. ;)

Ah well, maybe rc2 will work for me.

Ric