On Fri, 2003-02-28 at 05:18, et wrote:
> naw I am thinking of giving mandrake Clic a go to see if I want to create a
> cluster to do this, heck for this bucks we could have a 3 or4 of dual Althons
> one set mainly for capture, one for file storage and one for processing, but
> then I probibly have to learn gigabit ethernet setup, as well as Clic.

ET you might want to check out the ka-run site as well.  Some really
nice info on Clusters and setup.  I found it informative at least.  I
know this is what clic is but it does have additional info.

http://ka-tools.sourceforge.net

http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~erwan/pxe/index.html is mdk's Docs on
this as well.

James