On Wednesday 05 March 2003 04:17 am, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> James,
>
> I put it, in fact the bug is related with shorewall, as soon as I
> install shorewall I loss the internet, but I can ping to any computer
> avalaible in the net.
>
> Thank for you interest

I have not experienced this at all.  I did a clean install last night.  Other
than having to manually install iptables and shorwall, it worked as
advertised.  It would be very helpful to the developers if those of you that
are having trouble with shorewall would report whether you did an upgrade or
clean install, the order you ran the draktools in, re; ICS first and then
shorewall, or shorewall first and then ics., etc.
--
Greg