On Sat, 2003-04-05 at 16:14, Hezekiah M. Carty wrote:
> Can you test the drive under another OS or in another system?  I've had
> this happen, and seen it happen cdroms before.  I became quite bad, to
> the point where, if the computer was on, the cdrom would eject.  Kind of
> annoying seeing as it made the drive completely unusable.
Ok in W2K.

> Does it do this for all movies?
In fact it does eject only encoded DVDs (Region 1 & 2). I was able to
play a non-encoded documentary DVD.
Weird 'cos a few days ago I was able to watch encoded DVDs as well using
mplayer.

I must have installed something that is causing that... but what since I
installed LM9.1 I have been wildly installing stuff from contrib, club
and Plf!

--
Frederic Soulier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>