Hi, me again.
Its Bill Gates fault not mine in case your getting fed up with me !!!

Xcdroast , burning an iso image, its not very clear, is there a help
file ?..
Or which options do I need to do this..

When I said Bill Gates I was'nt joking,
I acquired a copy of XP Pro and threw it on the winblows machine to see
if it would recognise my scanner.... No it did'nt its still a yuk thing
of NT.
So I had to reload the adaptec s/w for the cd burner, which according to
XP corrupted the networking, so IT DISABLED IT !!!...

How can anyone pay so much for a pile of poo and a picture of a green
field ????... I'm glad I downloaded it FOC.

TIA
Richard
--
richard bown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>