I'd ask d-link, but IIRC some of these commercial products are set up so
that they won't portforward to a NAT'd address, or will only portforward
to a single NAT, or won't portforward at all but instead make you put
the server on a "DMZ" cable, which is naked to the world. Idea being to
make you buy more public IPs, go to "business" class service provision,
pay more money, be less likely to run a server.

--
Jack Coates
Monkeynoodle: A Scientific Venture...