Felix Miata mused:

> I want Mandrake to obey my BIOS numlock setting, just like DOS and
> windoze and SuSE do. I want NUM on always, including for GUI
> login. How
> do I do that?
> --
> "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom...."
>                                                 Proverbs 9:10 NIV

Exactly, I want my numlock on always -- too -- not in the ¨Off¨
state -- except for the few moments between shutdown and boot --
and maybe during the time ¨startx¨ is doing it´s thing -- I know
this is possible -- it used to do this behavior -- now it doesn´t.

--
Michael Holt
Snohomish, WA                      (o_