On Monday 17 November 2003 11:43 am, Ricardo (Tru64 User) wrote:
> I have always done with 8.2. Basically same "Freedom,
> but not Free ($0.00)" We all understand the process
> consumes money!

If all you want to do is contribute financially, continue to use the download
edition and buy a Club membership.  Highest profit margin plus you get access
to all the Commercial software included in PowerPack (except Win4Lin and
VMware trials) for download.
--
/g

"Outside of a dog, a man's best friend is a book, inside
a dog it's too dark to read" -Groucho Marx