I'm recently getting familiar with context managers in python.  I'd like to
be able to set the debug output option globally for my fabfile script
instead of doing "with show('debug'):" in every task.  Ideally I could set
it in the .fabricrc, but if I can update the global context at the top of
the script that'd be just as well.  Are either of these currently possible
and if so, what's the syntax?

Sorry if I missed this in the docs, but I went over them pretty thoroughly
and it doesn't seem to address this particular task.

Thanks, really liking fabric
:Marco

--
Marco Rogers
marco.rog...@gmail.com

Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond
to it.
- Lou Holtz