Hi  Nico,

It is running fine if i use

sudo("suwww", shell=False)

but command is  still getting hanged when i run via fabric.

after some search in google i find one post on how to resolve this problem

http://agiletesting.blogspot.com/2010/03/getting-past-hung-remote-processes-in.html

even after doing the changes to operations.py as mentioned in the above blog
post,  still the above command is getting hanged when i run it via fabric.

No clue what is going wrong.

Thanks
rama

Hi Rama,

> Seems you only got permissions to run a few commands with sudo and not

everything. fabirics

sudo tries to spawn a new shell per default, and you got no permission

for that.

sudo("suwww", shell=False)

should work

Regards,