Hi Rama,

from the name of the command I guess you are trying to launch a webserver
on the remote machine. Are you sure it daemonizes correctly? Does it keep running when
you start it manually and then close the console to the server?

Maybe it is still attached to the console. In this case you propably want to have a
look at the "disown" command:
http://sial.org/howto/shell/background/

nico