Hi,

I am new member and would like to thank everyone ahead of time, because I know
I will have lots of questions, some of them probably are too basic.

I was searching for 'push' deployment tools, and I think Fabric is the one of
the best. But here are my questions

Fabric is only for Linux/Unix (I also saw someone mentioned Mac), right? Is
there any way it can work on Windows? We are planning to store our deliverables
in SAN (Linux based I guess), and deploy them to both Windows (both websites
and services) and Linux systems respectively.
What is the current stable release of Fabric, 0.9 or 1.0? We have installed
Python2.6.5 on our systems, is that good for Fabric?
Thanks,
Peter