Thanks, input<sequence seems to be what I'm looking for.

I must be incorrectly declaring and passing the quotations, because I get a
compilation error.

Code at GitHub <https://github.com/mcandre/factcheck>.

$ ./example.factor
The word for-all cannot be executed because it failed to compile

Cannot apply “input<sequence” to an input parameter of a non-inline word
macro input<sequence

Cheers,

Andrew Pennebaker
www.yellosoft.us