On 11-09-18 03:11 PM, John Benediktsson wrote:
> Which parts of the documentation are you looking for?  I wrote some
> code to generate PDF's from parts of the Factor documentation:
>
>    [ snip ]
> Best,
> John.

Hi John

This is a big help thanks! This will keep me busy for a while.

I was planning on printing all of the documentation but thanks to Joe
and the fellow on IRC I have a folder of html documents and I can see
there is a crap-load of documentation here(how did you guys even write
this?). I was also thinking about printing out all of the factor files
in the source but it looks like it would be 4600 pages. At 30 cents a
sheet for colour(I like syntax highlighting) that would kill my
wallet(actually several wallets) and a tree too :)

I'm not joking, I am thinking about factor at night when I dream, it's
absolutely fascinating but I am having a hard time learning it. With
most languages you can learn the core first and the libraries later,
with factor the line between the two is fuzzy and it seems like a full
blown effort is required. -Patrick