Hi,

I'm sorry to spam the mailing list so much those last few days, I just have
a project in mind but I'm having such a hard figuring it out in Factor.

I've been trying to make a border-button for a UI. I looked at the help ( \
<border-button> help ). I don't understand its "quot" parameter. It says
it's "a quotation with stack effect ( button -- )". Since I don't really
understand the part "with a stack effect", I decided to try something:

 "Press" [ "The button has been pressed." print ] <border-button> gadget.

The button appears correctly, but when I click on it, I get the error
"Quotation's stack effect does not match call site".

Can someone tell what I did wrong?

Thanks in advance,
Samuel