Hello, Jon!

>>  Also, if you don't use openGL functions that modify the current matrix
>>  (see
>> http://docs.factorcode.org/content/article-opengl-modeling-transformations.html),
>>  the do-matrix word doesn't do anything for you.

  OK, that's the main point for me, thank you!

24.04.2016, 23:17, "Jon Harper" <jon.harpe...@gmail.com>:
> Also, the opengl matrix stacks were part of the "fixed function
> pipeline". It was totally removed in openGL 4 and replaced by the
> programmable shaders. You can read about it on Joe's blog:
> http://duriansoftware.com/joe/An-intro-to-modern-OpenGL.-Table-of-Contents.html

  But what does it mean practically? When I'm programming in Factor's GUI, am I
using OpenGL 4 or an earlier version?
  Is it dependent on the host system libraries and/or capabilities support? Is
there a way to find out?
  Or does it mean I can just forget that do-matrix exists and not use it, ever?