Hello!

What's the best way to search for all files matching a pattern "progname.*"?
Note: in Windows the "name" part is case-insensitive.

I see that we have `find-by-extension` in `io.directories.search`, but nothing to search by name.

I want to find and scan all log-files in a folder, created by a program that uses "progname.<num>" scheme for naming its files, and the casing in the "progname" part is not always the same.

If I were using FindFirstFile/FindNextFile WinAPI, I would have just supplied the "progname.*" mask, but I see no way to supply the mask via the high-level calls, and I don't want to allocate the platform-specific `<struct>`s in my code.

What would be the best way to search for the thing I need? Do we have a case-insensitive regexp matcher?