--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ron" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Well again, the honesty of it for me is that there is still
further to go, and therefore the
> parts not known by direct experience are accepted in faith, with
the confirmation of my
> intuition
>
> That being the case, what I have heard is it is inevitable that
all come to this Being-
> enlightenment unfolds for all, then what was read, or what has
been told will now be
> actualized and known from direct experiece. Opportunities come
along- it is something
> like when a sincere seeker is there, the open door is walked
through. There will be plenty
> of choices offered from the Universe, and the time frame is
favorable- eternity.

> Again, intuition says that the following statement from my Guru is
correct- "it is never
> what one thought it was"

your guru is right, because you change, or more precisely, your
frame of reference changes, and so even though you will read the
same words about enlightenment, your reference to them has changed
for good, and so they will not create the same concepts, images,
stories and relationships for you. If they were written by an
enlightened one to begin with, then you will see enlightenment in
them. :-)