--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "qntmpkt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --There are some non-sequiturs in the paragraph below. It says "you
> are at home in that (the dynamic aspect of life). Then it
says "Being
> at home, therefore you are happy....".  Non-Sequitur. >>>

Not.
 Being at home  here means : "Entirely comfortable and familiar and
knowledgable about...happy therein".

> plenty of creatures "at home" but grossly unhappy.>>

That is called an "irrational assumption" right there.

>  Then it says "Therefore life is bliss".  Doesn't follow at all!.>>

Yes it does, because 'happiness' is a shade, or a version, of bliss.
They are not distinct, only layers of the same thing.

> Last, it says "all else is illusion". There's a problem here.  What
> is the "all else"?? >>

All your illusory experience that you think you are not completely
comfortable, happy, and familiar with the universe to the point of
rarified bliss. You are living in an illusory state, since you are a
creature born, evolved in, and entirely made of, this wonderous
ocean, that we call the cosmos. You are that. And you love it !...you
just are living in another illusion for the fun of it.

<<This is shaping up to be a tautology.>>

The ultimate tautology is tight in all directions. Taut as a
tightrope.
Walk that rope, or Fall.

> The conclusion " life is bliss" may be true but it's not supported
by  the supposed logic of the previous statements.>>>

It is entirely.
It is an unavoidable conclusion of the scintillating intellect

OffWorld