Yagyax wrote:

  Aristotle arrived at the conclusion that life is "Bliss" (he used
the phrase "Being-In-Itself" ) on the basis of his own experience, as
does (who's the person you're speaking on behalf of, Byron Katie?)?
But I keep up on modern philosophical topics, and haven't seen one
statement from academic circles pointing to the notion that "Life is
Bliss".
There's no more logical support for that conclusion than there is
that the moon is made of green cheese. You keep on saying one can
conclude that from logic, but your chain of premises is full of
holes, like cheese..

  Bronte writes:

  Okay, I'm adding my two cents to this discussion. MMY was right: Life is
Bliss, in is essential nature at least. Because what is life except an
expression of the Infinite, which is a field of pure bliss (the one thing
everyone in this forum agrees on, I expect)? If modern philosophers aren't
saying the same, it's no doubt because they haven't experienced the
transcendental side of their nature and therefore don't know the Bliss that is
at the core of everything.

photos & more.