I congratulate the writer. This is meaningful.

Rick Archer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
              My own experience, and my observation of those whom I consider to
have most successfully achieved the “goal” of meditation practice, does not
corroborate your theory. The realized people I know, on this forum and in my
personal life, tend to be dynamic, clear-thinking, decisive, even forceful
individuals who are above average in their ability to fulfill their desires.
They are not meek, submissive, subservient, or drained. They tend to respect
the guru or gurus from whom they have learned, but are quite independent of
them now, thinking their own thoughts and putting things in their own terms
based on their own experience. It is the goal of true gurus to produce such
individuals. Gurus are just people who are farther up the mountain, or perhaps
sitting on its summit. They can be useful in pointing out the best route up, or
in reminding you that you haven’t reached the summit if you’re sitting on your
butt thinking you have. To my understanding, you don’t unite
 with gods by using a bija mantra. You transcend the mantra and realize the
ground state of all existence, including the gods’ existence. The realized
people I know don’t see themselves as having united with a god. They see all
life – from ants to gods – as being particles or facets of their infinite
nature.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
5:00 PM

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?