>From Angela of the Wednesday night satsang again: Note: forwarded to
Bronte and Posted
snip

  Angela wrote about the Wednesday satsang group, on their forum:
"Though I have seen some wisdom in this group, I have also seen too
much pompous shit, and with that, I am outa here."

Lurk wrote, misunderstanding what "group" Angela was referring to:
"This is like a drive by shooting. Like this lady ever posted, and
now she leaving in a huff. Not passing the smell test, IMO."

  Bronte writes:
  SORRY, ANGELA, LURK AND FFL GROUP! I CAUSED THIS MISUNDERSTANDING! Lurk is
thinking the comment Angela made about "the group" was directed at FFL, which
it was not! Angela is a person from the Wednesday night satsang. I had
forwarded to that website today's FFL discussion about the satsang's anonymous
holy woman. Angela was pretty disgusted and wrote that group to say she was
sick of the "pompous shit" she often found there, and was going to leave and
join FFL instead. She's outa there, into here. Part of her desire to join us
was Turq's post on "Challenging Assumptions" which I also had forwarded to the
Wed. satsang chatroom, and which she admired. So please, take it easy, Lurk,
ole' buddy. You'll like her. She's an independent thinker who very much belongs
here. Reread her posts that I've transferred over from the other website, and
you'll see what I mean. WELCOME, ANGELA! We're a little rough and tumble here,
but you'll find we're very real! Love, Bronte

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!