I see what you are doing very well. Here's my advice: forget about the
Nazis. Thinking about them is doing you no good at all. Instead, go
out and buy a big cookbook and cook a delicious meal for your man, if
you have one. It will make you feel better.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Angela Mailander
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You are still not getting it.  You are judging Hitler as evil and
Mahesh as good.  This judgment blinds you to what I am doing.  a

> feste37 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                                  You're
doing the same thing as Angela. There is no comparison between
>  the TM movement and the Nazis that can pass any kind of basic test
>  (except on this board of course). Using these  kinds of arguments I
>  could prove that my granny resembled Stalin.
>
>  --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajranatha@> wrote:
>  >
>  >
>  > On Oct 15, 2007, at 10:46 AM, feste37 wrote:
>  >
>  > > How many atrocities have been committed by TMers?
>  > >
>  > > Your reasoning reminds me of the Rodney King trial in LA in
1992, when
>  > > the defense managed to deconstruct the case to the extent that what
>  > > was obviously true no longer appeared so. You take a few
concepts and
>  > > ideas, compare them to a few other ideas held by another group in a
>  > > different time and culture, and then try to show how similar
they are.
>  > > What you ignore is a host of ways in which these two movements are
>  > > completely different, and you end up making statements that are
>  > > plainly ridiculous, not to mention offensive to the many people in
>  > > this town who have helped to create it as the place that apparently
>  > > you choose to live in. Anyone with an iota of balanced judgment
could
>  > > see through your arguments in a moment--a child could do
so--but you,
>  > > carried away by your own cleverness, cannot.
>  >
>  >
>  > If you watch The Occult History of the Third Reich, the BBC
>  > documentary, esp. the episode The SS: Blood and the Soil, it would
>  > become more apparent what the significance is. Prior to the arising
>  > of Hitler's authoritarian regime there was a great interest in
>  > meditation, vegetarianism, etc. much like our 1960's. Mahesh's
ideas,
>  > if implemented, i.e. establishment of a worldwide Vedic society
>  > adhering to caste laws and ideas of Vedic purity, we would be
>  > following a very similar pattern. Would it result in the deaths of
>  > millions? It's impossible to say but the same pattern is in place
>  > already, and if left to his own devices we would see western cities
>  > being destroyed and rebuilt on the fourfold "sthapatya-veda" city-
>  > plan which segregates people by castes.
>  >
>  > That's not to say that all of what Angela is claiming as fact is
>  > factual. Hitler communicating daily with the 13th Dalai Lama?
Give me

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com