On Oct 15, 2007, at 1:24 PM, jim_flanegin wrote:

> If you watch The Occult History of the Third Reich, the BBC
> documentary, esp. the episode The SS: Blood and the Soil, it
would
> become more apparent what the significance is. Prior to the
arising
> of Hitler's authoritarian regime there was a great interest in
> meditation, vegetarianism, etc. much like our 1960's. Mahesh's
ideas,
> if implemented, i.e. establishment of a worldwide Vedic society
> adhering to caste laws and ideas of Vedic purity, we would be
> following a very similar pattern. Would it result in the deaths
of
> millions? It's impossible to say but the same pattern is in place
> already, and if left to his own devices we would see western
cities
> being destroyed and rebuilt on the fourfold "sthapatya-veda" city-
> plan which segregates people by castes.
>
> That's not to say that all of what Angela is claiming as fact is
> factual. Hitler communicating daily with the 13th Dalai Lama? Give
me
> a break! Many of the German fantasies about Tibet were long ago
> proven to be just that: fantasy. They'd make good Indiana Jones
> sequels, but should not be considered history in the scientific
sense
> of that word.

So...you are willing to entertain the most facile speculation and
rumors regarding Maharishi, but dammit let's put these rumors to
rest regarding the Dalai Lama, right now!

Sorry Vaj, you don't come off as credible in the least-- Just
someone peddling their own "special" brand of enlightenment.
Dogmatic.

Hi Jim, if you have evidence that the Dalai Lama's monks wore Nazi symbols on their ties, has plans to tear down western cities and rebuild them, molests his females students, etc. etc., I'd love to hear it Jim. Since I made no reference to any "special brand of enlightenment" your points seem rather moot. As I've pointed out on many occasions, there are numerous enlightenment traditions, all quite beautiful when passed on authentically and in undiluted fashion.