From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Alex Stanley
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2007 8:43 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Angela Tells It to The FF "Enlightened"

This notion of Rick Archer as rules-wielding fascist is utterly
ridiculous. It was with great reluctance that he even put in place
FFL's posting limits, and in all the years, only one person has ever
been permanently banned from FFL. The Wed Night Yahoo Group is
supposed to be an extension of the group that meets in Tom T's
livingroom, and the biggest problem is that laissez-faire Rick doesn't
run the Yahoo Group like Tom runs his livingroom.

I set up the Wednesday night chat because I know how, not because I want to
run it. I’m just a technician there, mostly sending out occasional
invitations, usually at Tom’s request. I’m not a moderator and don’t want to
be. Here in FFL of course, I play more of a moderator role, because somebody
needs to, but as you know, I want to interfere as little as possible and
basically let the group run on automatic pilot, which it usually does. A
more controlling role would directly contradict the mission of the group, as
stated in the description: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fairfieldlife/.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
5:47 PM