From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of kaladevi93
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2007 7:00 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Angela Tells It to The FF "Enlightened"

It is these two who wholeheartedly hijacked this very group for months
(years?). One is still
just chomping at the bit waiting till she can vent her vitriolic Jihad here
come Saturday. (or
at least vent her swollen spleen on Barry). If both of these trolls had been
ousted long,
long ago by a savvy moderator, none of us would be STILL left suffering in
their wake.

It just goes to show what impotent and unrealistic wimps vegetarians can
become.

Hey, I eat fish and chicken and I had a turkey sandwich today. (Petit Paris)

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
5:41 PM