From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of nablusoss1008
Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2007 12:05 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Fwd: [examma] Re: Facts & Evidence (MORE LINKS)

Balanced writings.
All great masters will be furiously attacked.

Probably true.

Personally I do not
believe in any of the stuff written about Amma, Sai Baba, Muktananda
and others.

I don’t “automatically” believe them but I am open to the possibility that
they are true. I rejected the MMY rumors for 30+ years, then when the
evidence became overwhelming, I changed my opinion. Doesn’t mean I totally
rejected him, just that I had to throw the new information into the mix and
make sense of it all.

The irony here Rick is that the rumours you are famous for spreading
about Maharishi now is starting to hit your own guru.

Different rumors, dude. All rumors are not created equal.

It's sad, and
you are a part of the problem.

It’s not sad, and it’s not a problem. Or it is, and I am. However you wish
to see it.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
7:54 PM