> I actually suspect, based on things you've shared in the past, that we
> actually have quite a bit in common. Bhakti type approaches were just
> never my cup of tea, that's all.

On a second thought: My reaction is simply the insight, that I donot
actually want to change you or anyone here. If its not your cup of tea
its not your cup of tea. If it was, we wouldn't need to discuss it, it
would just be obvious. I OTOH have not need in proving anything about
myself either - if you think I am stupidly attached to a dual view,
while the nondual is highest, (btw Willy is right - Buddhism is most
certainly not nondualistic )I am okay, its okay to be stupid ;-) I
have my own insights, and I follow them, no need really to share.

Thats why it is futile.