How about:
Transcendental Meditation Effective In Reducing High Blood Pressure,
Study Shows

ScienceDaily (Dec. 5, 2007) — People with high blood pressure may
find relief from transcendental meditation, according to a definitive
new meta-analysis of 107 published studies on stress reduction
programs and high blood pressure, which will be published in the
December issue of Current Hypertension Reports.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/12/071204121953.htm

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Angela Mailander

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com