-I know you can't learn tantra from a book. Books are just someones minds, but
the
ancients texts make sense out of direct experince. As you just said about the
book you
recommneded below I also practice Tantra. I have had  a great teacher,but I am
clear I
don't need a "guru'. I have had amazing experiences of my inner self, because I
am on my
own journey now ,not a guru based journey.
 Thanks, Rad

-- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You can't learn tantra from a book, Rad.  I already said I've read some
> of his works.  We can quote tantric texts around here until the cows
> come home and you won't learn tantra.  BTW, do you read Devanagari?
>
> A good example is my guru recommended L. W. Chawdhri's "Practicals of
> Mantra and Tantra" which is written in dreadful English but none the
> less contains so valid information on tantra.  I owned and read the book
> long before I met my guru but it has only made much sense in recent
> years with more experience in my sadhana.
>

> radha30327 wrote:
> >  He is listing the great texts on the subject word for word.. why don't you
> > read it
before
> > you make such blanket statements
> > Rad
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@> wrote:
> >
> >> And (as I knew already) a spectator.  Tantra is not a spectator sport.
> >> I have read some of his books and he is a bit of a blind man describing
> >> an elephant.

all of

> > us. .

yoga.