You can't learn tantra from a book, Rad.  I already said I've read some
of his works.  We can quote tantric texts around here until the cows
come home and you won't learn tantra.  BTW, do you read Devanagari?

A good example is my guru recommended L. W. Chawdhri's "Practicals of
Mantra and Tantra" which is written in dreadful English but none the
less contains so valid information on tantra.  I owned and read the book
long before I met my guru but it has only made much sense in recent
years with more experience in my sadhana.