Judy, I haven't looked into the technical stuff, though I know that you have
and are, if not convinced of the assertion that they are the product of aliens,
certainly more inclined to think that there are non-human origins of at least
some of the art.  For myself, the constructions I've seen (several score) don't
appear to have been particularly difficult to make, and the "aesthetic" they
reveal seems emminently human, rather than non-human.

**