> An Indian Renunciate's story of life close to
> Ammachi in Amritapuri I met Mata Amritanandamayi,
> when I was 14 and joined the organization at
> around 20...

So, I wonder, what was the original impulse that
convinced you to be a spiritual teacher? Was it the
Amritanandamayi, the organization, the people, or
the efficacy of the sadhana?

If the latter, what changed about your experience
to cause you to no longer want to share the enjoyment
with others?

In short, why would an experience, that can't be
described in words, be the impetus for you to
dedicate almost thirty years of your adult life to
it's propagation?

It must have been a very, very powerful experience.
So powerful in fact, that you're still talking about
it now, even ten years after you supposedly quit the
cult!

Maybe you're just highly suggestible. Maybe you wanted
to find God, or you wanted to start a new religion.

But, that's not something you would want to do if you
thought the sadhana was just a very good relaxation
technique.

What's up with that?