On Oct 18, 2011, at 4:37 PM, Rick Archer wrote:

> Robin is having trouble posting this, so I’m doing it for him:

Maybe his email program is bored out of its
mind by his  mind-numbingly
long-winded posts, and has decided to rebel.
The average post here is
maybe 5-10 Kbs, this one alone is 125.  While
this might be his longest to date, it's hardly
an aberration.  I don't get it.  Too bad
MDG is no longer here to explain how and why
someone would take the trouble, day after day,
to write these endless monologues to a bunch of almost
complete strangers.

Sal

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional