--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@...> wrote:

What exactly is behind Vaj's sadistic anti-Robin campaign
that he feels the need to disguise with bullshit
rationalizations and "clarifications"? Inquiring minds
want to know. Robin has been very open about his agenda;
why can't Vaj be open about his? Why is he so intent on
destroying Robin's hard-won progress toward well-being?

RESPONSE: Rest assured, Judy, that Vaj cannot affect me in any way. I don't say
this as some kind of defiant boast. I say this as a matter of empirical fact:
Vaj could only touch me where I live were he willing to put his soul into his
posts to me. As it is, I always feel how far off he is [both in terms of what
he is aiming at in me, and in the sense that he is "far off" from even his own
true self], even as I could write some devastating posts *to myself*. So, until
or unless Vaj takes off his mask and becomes humanly accessible to me—as Curtis
always was—I can't even benefit from his antipathy towards me. I don't believe
Vaj can help himself; he is genuinely caught in a kind of self-made matrix; and
there evidently is no way out. He seems in his last post to Steve to be willing
to adhere to his stated intention: to deal with me within the present—for
instance, I do not bring up his personal relationship to Pol Pot [although I
have a video]. I appreciate that his attacks upon me and my reputation—and my
mental health—have drawn out such a true and sincere concern in you; but I am
more stable than this; else I would never had come onto FFL. Ten years ago, I
would have been in no position to post at FFL. Now I am. I think I finally know
what's driving Vaj, but even before this, I did not get alarmed by what he was
doing. I believe the abuse from Vaj will attenuate into nothing—unless prompted
by one of his cohorts—or his valiant defender, Steve. Thanks, Judy!