Son, you got way too much “Cognitive Inhibition” for your own good.
 There is a point at which someone like you will get himself isolated from
 the general population for the extreme asocial-like behaviour that this
presents. I am
 getting worried about the level of your skepticism for your own good and
possibly
 all of us as a community here. According to the research this does not seem
healthy.
 Rick, keep an eye on this guy. We may have to bring in the Yahoo-Groups
Guidelines
 Administration to protect ourselves and the community here,
 -Buck

 Science Discovers A Clear and Present Spiritual Danger:  Too Damned much
“Cognitive Inhibition”.

 mjackson74 writess:

 So the gist of the tale is that the Mighty Thousand Headed Purusha arrived at
the Old Goat's house and a Hindu god showed his pleasure by letting his dick
appear in ice for all to see. so miracles do exist.

 God Almighty Damn. You have to hear/see it to believe such crap exists.