"We may have to bring in the Yahoo-Groups Guidelines Administration to protect
ourselves and the community here," You trying to fight bullshit with bullshit,
Buck? As you know, there ain't no such administration, and even if there were,
it would have zero interest in "protecting" us from someone inveighing against
superstition. Why do you bother posting this kind of total crap?

 << Son, you got way too much “Cognitive Inhibition” for your own good.
 There is a point at which someone like you will get himself isolated from
 the general population for the extreme asocial-like behaviour that this
presents. I am
 getting worried about the level of your skepticism for your own good and
possibly
 all of us as a community here. According to the research this does not seem
healthy.
 Rick, keep an eye on this guy. We may have to bring in the Yahoo-Groups
Guidelines
 Administration to protect ourselves and the community here, >>
 -Buck

 Science Discovers A Clear and Present Spiritual Danger:  Too Damned much
“Cognitive Inhibition”.

 mjackson74 writess:

 So the gist of the tale is that the Mighty Thousand Headed Purusha arrived at
the Old Goat's house and a Hindu god showed his pleasure by letting his dick
appear in ice for all to see. so miracles do exist.

 God Almighty Damn. You have to hear/see it to believe such crap exists.