Er, Salyavin, there are plenty of David Lynch fans who aren't TMers. (Not to
mention TMers who aren't David Lynch fans, like moi.)

 Share, Nabby is motivated here by the fact that Lynch does TM. Whether you are
on his side spiritually is his primary filter, he doesn't give a damn about the
movies.

 He'd think Lynch's early output is complete rubbish if he hadn't founded the
DLF.

 Nablusoss, I think everybody has some poetry in them to some degree. Besides,
The Straight Story is a wonderful film and I think Salyavin would enjoy it.

 On Tuesday, April 29, 2014 6:33 AM, nablusoss1008 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>