I can imagine the interaction (ver 2).

Indian Yogi: Namaste Brothers

 Greek; Bow down before Zeus, Bow down before Alexander the Great, the greatest
slayer of men the world has seen.

 Indian Yogi: I (constantly) bow the the universe and its marvels, of which you
are an integral part. I am saddened to hear that you worship blood-lusting
leaders, not men of integrity, wisdom and compassion.

 Greek: You arrogant sack of shit. Our civilization has it all figured out.
What has yours done?

 Indian: Well we developed the concept of zero -- which even your future
conquerors will be blind to, creating an obtuse numbering system.  We have a
system of math which your conquerors conquerors will call algebra. We have
developed thing cube roots and have the foundations of something like what your
future "Age of Enlightenment" (cough) greatest scientists/witches will call
calculus. We have developed a theory of the atom something you will stumble
upon later, but sort of still get it wrong.  We are onto an equivalence of
light and matter which it will take your civilization 2000 years and a lot of
yelling and screaming to get to. We have, relative to your crude versions
abilities to distill perfumes, aromatic liquids, manufacture dyes and pigments,
and extract sugar from plants (sugar is something that will blow your minds in
about a 1000 years -- so much so you will inhumanely enslave millions just to
get a taste of it). We have an extensive medical science way beyond your crude
understanding of how the body works and how to cure its ills and have a refined
practice something your civilization will stumble upon in 1000 or so called
surgery. We have massive texts detailing this knowledge. Our language is based
on a deep understanding of sound. Our grammar is so concise and profound, 200
years from now what your civilizations far flung children's computer scientists
and linguists will marvel at.  Our music is light years ahead of your crude
attempts. We have advanced the smelting of metals is far beyond your current
capabilities.  Our astronomical knowledge is 1000 years ahead of yours.   Our
civil engineering & architecture is many levels more precise than yours. We
build far better ships, have explore vast parts of this round globe (a concept
your civilization won't stumble upon for centuries) and have created games such
as chess which 2000 years will still be seen as a hugely challenging game. And
playing cards which -- 2000 years from now your civilization will build vast
cities simply to play these games (forgetting they are mere games and should
not divert so much attention away from the important aspects of life.
Spiritually, we see divine love within everything. We treat all creatures with
respect and love. Our arts are so detailed and deep, it may take your
civilization 3000 years to comprehend them fully. We believe the purpose of
life is to expand happiness, to enable each person to grow to their fullest
potential, and we have build our civilization around nurturing that ideal.

 And we figured these things in by both diving deep within our selves and
seeing fundamental patterns of nature and the testing and refining them in the
outer spheres of life.

 Greek: Bullshit! Kill the heathen bastard.

 Indian Yogi: As you please. I am imperishable but only a few of your
philosophers have gotten a glimpse of that. This body has to go sometime -- so
have at it.

  • [FairfieldLife]... s3raph...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairf... s3raph...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
          • ... eustace10679