Thanks Peter 4 sharing boldly your opinions! here & perhaps else where it takes
boldness to exercise our free speach now in many areas of our GREAT country
which has had & still has some imperfections but we are correcting them. Too
many of these protests  & protesters are funded by  Soros who with others has
supplied the mostly peaceful folks with pre packaged bricks & stones delivered
by trucks to the cites for the infiltrating looters & rioters to mask there
intent on civil destruction & looting by turning protests to mobs & then break
things to pillage loot & burn, Its even in areas that are peaceful to proudly
wear a trump hat or offer civil discourse with such. Even in some 4 centuries
haven of free speach as too many of our universities perhaps MIU an exception.
Many conservatives in the Fairfield community are crowed to silence , some (2 )
in fact  have had there red MAGA hat stolen or removed hidden or lost to them
even at the Raj ! Much of the fake news applauds the Russian so called
interferences ,(We have done such the world over.)but that a different story)&
now we find the Hillary campaign was in fact behind it all, with the FBI & dept
of INJUSTICE in this matter. Still to be fully investigated the attempted over
throw of a duly elected president!  I meditate regularly & applaud the
increased meditations in the domes  the numbers there well increased to allow
the election of an a abrasive speaking soul to begin draining the swamps! And
who continues on our behalf improve things even with his abrasive speach. 200
court originates judges plus, better trade deals with Mexico & Canada where I
sometimes reside & see as of 1 July20 its improvements in Ontario Canada for
all countries, S Korea, Japan , many in trade talks now Australia n. Zeland ,
India Vietmam, the EU, UK especially! Recognising the capitol in Isrial
Lowering drug prices 4 us all to be similar to the far cheaper prices in
Canada.lowering coroprate taxes so our corpations can better compete in world
trading  & reducing the return of capitol to our shores.cutting red tape in
construction approvals to years not decadesPrison reforms for us all &
especially the miinority communities.Reformed the VA system of hospitals so
vetrans can be servieced immediately & max 2 weeks & or fund proivate dotors to
care for the same immediately! & after 44 years all waiting for these changes
& the firing of those who do NOT well care for those in their care.Begin to get
NATO allies to pay there agreed to share 2% of GDP.Best of all bring our troops
home all about the world. Assist India in its situations with it neighborders &
giving them needed military & satalite interesptions  support so as to forstall
several attacks & in cursions.Released some of our citizens no tax payer cost
NOT PALLETS OF HUNDERS DOLLAR BILLS DELIVERED TO IRAQ!Got us out of the flawed
Iraq deal allowing such to in 10 yrs have a bome or before to attack Isrial
WOW!Have S.Korea increase there dollar support for our troops there. Same in
Japan & some in the EU as well.Began at last to address P.R Chinas blatet theft
of intellictual property with mecanisms in place to fine or punish same in
other manors as terrifs.Beging to have China purchase more goods & services
from us as farm products with set standardes to be met as agreed to.Remove the
49 % restrictions on our coroprations doing business there now. & removed
forced shareing or propritary info to do business there.On & On if interesed
see Trimp administrations for the past three plus years on the net.Forgive the
spelling errors written in hast & sent in hast with out proper review to my
regret  hopefully NOT yours as well! smile & meditate more with me to continue
to evolve toward the light with in us all make it shine brighter & remove my
many imperfactions so I may continur to laugh at myself! With malice toward
none but the darkness!