William,

Thank you for your response to my response to Dick Mays. I am pleased to
note that there are at least a few conservatives at MIU. I see President
Trump as the Savior of our Great Demoncratic Commonwealth; Really, it is
just so obvious to me the role he is playing. He is a VERY GREAT American!

I am in Virginia which has been entirely taken over by rabid leftists in
recent years. It is the fault of Northern Virginia where all the swamp rats
come to serve the interests of the deep state; and they have turned
Virginia blue on that account.

This year on November 19 fittingly, in the month of Scorpio, I celebrate 50
years of Meditation. Double Scorpio influence here as I turn 71 on November
2. Did you know that in the ancient world initiation was only allowed
during the time the Sun was in Scorpio as it is the Home of the Mysteries;
the great gateway to the Mysteries. An interesting tidbit indeed.

Keep the faith out there William even though it is cause for concern that
after years of meditation the bulk of the meditating community still is
found floundering in ignorance and lacking in the ability of discernment;,
lacking discrimination power. It is another very curious phenomenon to
contemplate how that is possible.

I was very pleased to hear from you.

Best Wishes,

Peter A Rousseau
Mallorca 1972

--

*Thank You,*

*Peter A. Rousseau/Broker*
*Rousseau Medicare Consultants LLC*

*Phone: 804-564-1385*
Metrofax: 1-804-533-1520
*rousseau...@gmail.com* <rousseau...@gmail.com>

This electronic mail message contains information that (a) is of, or may be
LEGALLY PRIVILEGED,CONFIDENTIAL, PROPRIETARY IN NATURE, OR OTHERWISE
PROTECTED BY LAW FROM DISCLOSURE, and (b) is intended only for the use of
the Addressee (s) named herein. If you are not the intended recipient, an
addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, using, copying, or
distributing any part of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this electronic mail message in error, please contact us
immediately and take the steps necessary to delete the message completely
from your computer system. Thank you.