(mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com)
> ,  MDixon6569@,  MDi
> >

> > In a message dated 6/12/06  11:33:43 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
> > noozguru@ writes:
> >
> > A friend dropped in to the chat room on Anorexic Ann's website.
> By the
> > time he left they were ready to kill him. :)
> > Great  sport:
> > __http://www.anncoulthttp://www.http://www.http://_
> (http://www.anncoulthttp://www.http://www.annhtt_)
> > (_http://www.anncoulthttp://www.http://www.annhtt_
> (http://www.anncoulter.com/cgi-local/welcome.cgi) )
> >

> > You can drop into just about any  Chat room for the left,and
> express
> > conservative views and get the  exact same reaction. I think
before
> one attacks Ann
> > Coulter as  being hate filled, while being silent about someone
> like Al Frankin,
> > Michael Moore, Alec Baldwin and others who have all called for
> the stoning ,
> > lynching or execution of conservatives is being  hypocritical.
> >
> I've read Al Franken's book on "Lies and the Lying  Liars Who Tell
> Them: A Fair and Balanced Look at the Right" (excellent by  the
way,
> if for nothing else, its rigorous adherence to factual material,
and
> the painstaking way that Franken exposes creeps like Rush
Limbaugh),
> and have heard Michael Moore and Alec Baldwin from time to time on
> the  news. Each of them has said something off the wall
occasionally,
> though  I've not witnessed it personally.
>
> On the other hand, Ms. Attention Hog,  Ann Coulter, spews
invective
> *every single time* I have seen her on the  news. She is in my
> estimation a real wacko, pathetically craving the  spotlight even
at
> the cost of her own self  respect.
>

> I think if your sense of perspective is that Al Franken and
Michael Moore
> are reasonable and factual then you have no other choice but to
believe what
> you believe. It's kind of like when Matt Lauer  interviewed Al
Franken on the
> Today Show and Franken said Bush and  Rove should be shot, Matt
Lauer laughed
> and  then when he interviews  Coulter and asks about her saying
the Jersey girls
> seemed to be enjoying  their husbands deaths, well, she had just
crossed the
> line. Do you see the  difference in the two statements? And do you
see the
> difference in the reaction  of the interviewer in the two
statements?

As for Franken being factual, I read the pages and pages of
references he cites in his book, "Lies..."- even looked up a few. As
far as I can tell, he is 100% factual in his book. As for Michael
Moore, I just enjoy his documentaries (the ones about the head of
GM, Roger somebody, and F'911 are the two I've seen).

Can't comment on AC anymore- just have nothing good to say...

http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM